AlertQ Medical TAG
The AlertQ Medical TAG does not restrict you to only a few lines of Medical information as is the case on a wrist bracelet. The AlertQ Medical TAG allows you to upload so much more and you can choose what type of information to share. With total respect to your privacy, the Alert Q Medical TAG allows you to share your personal information like Name, Surname, Date of birth and even a profile picture for identification purposes. But there is more, you can list a next of kin to be contacted in case of an emergency, you can list existing medical conditions, Medical Aid number or your Doctor’s contact number. It is entirely in your control what information you choose share with anyone scanning your QR code tag or charm.
You can also update your details as required and to take it a step further you can list tips that may help first responders to assist you if you suffer from Asthma, Epilepsy or even Diabetes.
The AlertQ Medical TAG is suitable for every person, an emergency could happen at any time, and we know that when it comes to an emergency time is crucial.
- People suffering from a medical condition
- Children with allergies at school
- Senior members with dimentia and altzeimers
- Cyclists and Runners
- Trail Hikers
- many more…
What happens when someone scans the AlertQ Medical TAG?
- The information that you chose to show, will be visible to the first responder
- And SMS will be sent to your emergency contact
- And Email to your emergency contact with the co-ordinates of where the TAG was scanned